Subject: Launching Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 02:39:06 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 2 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd2551c2199a37bbe526ddef215a38a86f166c549619fa01153ad6df6c06e7b3a33277d09ac2d90763a19e8f3e4c007591 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdb7a8363d16f97da3d4c6fb51e6a992cf132b4c72886b7a352805be28db3719fe8f02beff36812c1f319118da4f4ee9e2 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd2551c2199a37bbe526ddef215a38a86f166c549619fa01153ad6df6c06e7b3a33277d09ac2d90763a19e8f3e4c007591 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd7626b4f27e075ead4fcde211527ca6a79ee98bd70c67ec729d193f14b1b9d87df1730745a21b9782ad00ee82c8b594cc 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdfd7c2c65246f83db3321e6cbb445433c752dcd00d77cf25098f2434f7581d5339350fc3af03507ff378e1f1bb4c24dbc 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbddbc7b21a3c613c8bbf6df8d84d17ee0b63ce7819f32df4cd799c408c32ad57c5023123350ce836d78ee853ef4a743de1 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd32c300bcd1340683cb3c60083fb34ff6822a8f97877fad1aa016bf4a705f6a94a91742759de0cb5e1fb572e334b81f36 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdfa3e340c7fc7c87a6f5195828e0ab8b3d7397a0995d11d21d9ba0af59d1ded3d1a7a9cce8eb14145815c5c2dc8156817 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdfacd302d255424ee357e2febd61eae24cc05d4d7f7b7f54f8a8a14d6a9f95f93599e5cc97a79482aaa6b77068b488ec7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd626b223096d77c6863016f02efc5b97e5361022bf02ca5e418484f0c235182fd50502afe75224b0ef327a9e8241ccc6c 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd78fa594e6f3dfa624bf316b13124032762ee0523cf9d213085f10f646a4ac07ba018d486ab2709ec48d83e03413938db 
Uber.com