Subject: Apoorv, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 00:14:37 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Apoorv,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c5dac9f417c9edadc69cfbe52e92ba75a81e4d5e7cf8f1dae4d6678d8ac1bca6f432799acb1f004dda873eb78c9d5aff35b0b8969a280d4e 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c5dac9f417c9edada454b928ee16a15c983492ae1928fa944755893bc96b879f9d197a76b38a185834e4861e8a290ce3a84fc072671337bf 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c5dac9f417c9edadccc284eaf4e9716621bab26ffaac315394e99c48c25bd6a9d941824d7b70004093aecb0a6bae93cbcc8950b146cc93b0 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c5dac9f417c9edad8e75cd175a6bc011ed991d718556f9442ab53c4fba24711b6247c6bce09b47adfe463dd228bb0aca15497e067714024c 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c5dac9f417c9edadb1a633e7960efd7291cad14c1414d5e24b06869972a5c5936a1c2ca1ab907d467abb049b61e0986a2d43de4d522ab08f 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f3d8ebdc637d7eb713febf4e8fd90a88f0111a7983183047bbce532970116d61cb60bc7e9f7af99d7e3940753b24dc6f43ebea0edb430560 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f3d8ebdc637d7eb780fb5c078a2a8c9affbcb9b379d6e1dd92b95bc1934fc23bbdbe60596e4441c48c6f26dc58be0fdb7c92c8f31d61530b 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f3d8ebdc637d7eb73fccd9fe114f096932e2188eec62469e4ec638df06dc90ccb281eba94d1ecf149ac80ec4fdbfcbd155832f9def158a67 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f3d8ebdc637d7eb72b3ae412709a151722b5ac9e8e2a8adabb7eb45ef934bb5f80eae9aa6878c6a0ddd8281c131f15eb0e56ca558285cae4 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f3d8ebdc637d7eb796449edf16429230f57aa2e9e577cbc3b11374366d08102d7823ae5499afa8b57431c42031bf33a73d2dc23e13866a35 
Uber.com